CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Grand opening!








































"Tay's Room" is now complete!
I am sooo excited to finally have a place comparable to "the spa." It's pretty relaxing in there if I do say so myself. Since this is pretty much the "Grand Opening" just mention this blog post for 10% off your first service. Again my hours are 10-4 Monday and 10-5 Wednesdays. If either of these don't work let me know and we can squeeze in a later time. Thanks and hope to see you all soon!
Tay

*I am located in Herriman. If you need directions to my house just e-mail me at "T.Moffitt@yahoo.com" and I'll send them to ya. *

*Special thanks to my man for making my room, you're the best!*

11 comments:

Cardwell said...

Wow! That looks awesome! Good job, Darren! I'm excited to 'test out' your new room. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, it's beautiful!

I can't wait!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

Kenz said...

It's nice, real nice! Tay I'm so proud of you and what your accomplishing in your career. I just wish your room was her in St. George! Love you,
Kenz

brandy said...

I can't wait til Monday!!! Your room is amazing!! Good Job to the both of you. It's was so fun hanging out last night! We will miss you guys so much!!

Courtney ♥ said...

I am thrilled for both you and me!!! I can't believe my mom beat me and has already been there.

Nicole said...

IT is GORGEOUS!!!

Tam said...

Looks really gorgeous! So fun! I love the full luscious eyelashes.

Melody said...

Taylor, I am sooooooo excited to come and receive services at your new office. It looks so nice and I am way excited that we live so close to each other. I have really missed coming to you since I had Tug. So now I will be coming again. Those eyelashes look awesome. I am making a list of all of the things I want to get done. I am excited for when you can do chemical peels at that office too. I will be calling you soon! Thanks!

brandy said...

My eye brows are needing their Tay Tay visit! Oh my gosh! I hate plucking!!! Can't wait til July!!!!Miss you!!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I thought I commented on this a long time ago, but since I can't see my comment I must be crazy. What I meant to write you is - fabulous! I wish I lived in Herriman so I could have you doll me up!

I really miss seeing you - you always make me laugh. I still remember that day at Old Navy (Oooh I hated when they made us try to sell 10 pairs of socks on a shift) folding shirts & laughing forever. You are the best.